[access-uk] Re: Nod 32 pop up message

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:05:21 +0100

Another thing that you can try Darran is accessing Nod32 log files and check if Nod 32 logged any threats. If it's version 3 that you're using you need to switch to advanced mode and click on tools. It involves a lot of virtual cursoring to be honest but see how you get on.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>