[access-uk] Re: (No Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:16:10 +0100

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:22:08 +0100

MessageOK folks, steady on.

I was writing tongue in cheek, and yes, I did fail to make that apparent, but I
didn't suggest I found the e-mail "offensive".

My attempt to be light-hearted has obviously failed miserably because of my
poor communication skills.

Just for the record, I don't in any way object to work being done to help
Partially sighted folks make use of Ceefax. Way to go BBC!

Darran

so I'll shut up now!