[access-uk] New member

  • From: Nadia Van Niekerk <nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:36:05 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please contact our offices
for a copy of the legal notice at 0860 12 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301

Hi

I am Nadia van Niekerk, living in Worcester South Africa.  I am 28 years old
and live in a flat next to my parents' house.  I like doing things for
myself and am glad that there are a list like this one where we can talk
about accessability of products.

Maybe this topic was already mentioned, but I want to know if a DVD-player
is accesable for blind people.  I have a friend who want to buy one and I
think buying one myself.

Thanks.

Nadia van Niekerk
Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531