[access-uk] Re: New hard drive is not showing

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:27:09 +0100

An you go to: Control panel | administrative tasks | computer
management, then use down arrow until you get to Disk management?  If
you tab then arrow, you may see your new drive is assigned the same
drive letter as another drive on the system, and thus it is being
"hidden" from other programs.

Do a context on the drive and change its letter.

Andrew.