[access-uk] New Screen reader?

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:18:11 +0200

Hi everyone
Since I'm crossposting, may I also add to my friends in America that I
hope you are all keeping safe and doing ok with the hurricane.
Now my question is, I'm curious, but I never knew about this
apparrently new screen reader until hearing about it on another list
yesterday. Have I been out of the loop, how long has this existed? Has
anyone heard of this product? Could this be competition for jaws etc,
especially if it might be developed further (the site doesn't make
this point clear). Is it good?
http://www.utechaccess.com/products/optiguide/
Thanks
Ari