[access-uk] Re: New Keyboarrd

  • From: "Stephen Green" <STEPHEN.TINA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:38:52 +0100

Hi

just a thought, but have you checked in the box that came with your new
keyboard that the manufacturers did not include a PS2 to USB adaptor?

With several of the long list of keyboards I've bought over the years, some
have come with these little adaptors, so that they can also run through a
PS2 socket.

regards

Steve Green