[access-uk] New Apple Products Release imminent

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:29:18 +0100

Hi All,

No doubt a lot of you will now be aware that the new iPhone 6S will be
released later this month along with a new designed iWatch, iPad Pro and the
long awaited newly designed Apple TV. I've not long just gotten a new
iPhone 6 so am not to worried about a new phone at the moment but I am very
keen on the idea of the new ATV. My main concern is that the remote is now
controlled by gestures and touch. I would hope that it would work similarly
to the phone interface but I remember reading that someone said the
accessibility isn't as good in this new version.

Anyone got any more details or thoughts?

Steve HD