[access-uk] Re: New Apple Products Release imminent

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:51:41 +0100

You can read the accessibility in the new Apple TV by going here
www.apple.com/accessibility <http://www.apple.com/accessibility>
and click on the TV Os link. Basically, what you are experiencing right now on
your iOS devices will be similar on the new Apple TV.
Chris

On 10 Sep 2015, at 10:29, Steve Hyde-Dryden (Redacted sender
"csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

No doubt a lot of you will now be aware that the new iPhone 6S will be
released later this month along with a new designed iWatch, iPad Pro and the
long awaited newly designed Apple TV. I've not long just gotten a new iPhone
6 so am not to worried about a new phone at the moment but I am very keen on
the idea of the new ATV. My main concern is that the remote is now
controlled by gestures and touch. I would hope that it would work similarly
to the phone interface but I remember reading that someone said the
accessibility isn't as good in this new version.

Anyone got any more details or thoughts?

Steve HD