[access-uk] Re: Netbook speedup

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:04:19 +0100

Hi.

I use a suite of tools called Auslogics Boost Speed to help with speeding up
and optimising my system.  It contains 15 components including a disk
defragmentation and cleaning programs , registry cleaning and registry
defragmentation tool as well as a tweak manager, start-up and service managers,
an internet speed optimiser and a few other useful and machine enhancing tools.
 Its available from www.auslogics.com, most of the components can be used with
jaws be it with the jaws cursor and after each successful cleaning operation or
optimisation task, you can view an HTML report of the actions performed as well
as undo any unwanted or unintended changes through its rescue centre.  Its only
$29.95 and in my opinion given the price and the number of components included
well worth the money.  Also, you might also want to consider upgrading the ram
on your netbook as often than not they only come with 1GB as standard, some
even less.  An extra 1GB can speed up the machine significantly in practically
all areas and memory upgrades are generally extremely cheap to come by as well
as easy to install.

I hope this helps you and feel free to ask for my assistance which I will be
more than happy to provide.

All the best, Ibrahim.