[access-uk] Re: Netbook or Laptop

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:58:49 +0000

I have an acer ultra book and it's very fast very lite and very expensive but it is worth the cash if your going to really use it.

On 23/12/2012 19:53, emma goodwin wrote:
I was also going to suggest getting an ultrabook. Personally not fond
of netbooks. Hope you find what you looking for.

On 12/23/12, terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Having just bought a Samsung 900 series, x3c, I can honestly say that it’s
the best laptop I’ve ever had.

Just googled the specs, but they don’t tell the whole story.

It’s only when you get it out of the box that you see what you have just
paid for.  It’s truly beautiful!!

So thin and light, but very quick, and doesn’t get hot, with  a fantastic
battery life.

I got mine new from eBay, as it was around £400 cheaper from the regular
well known stores.

Terry