[access-uk] Re: Need to know what office program between open office and lebra is accessible on the mac.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:28:16 +0100

Hi, Cool thanks for this I will install sometime this week. not the same story in window's,. the calc program does not read anything this is the new Ia2 branch does the calc program work on the mac?

On 23/06/2014 23:07, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
Libreoffice is the correct spelling... I use it exclusively.
On 23/06/2014 20:29, Kevin Cussick wrote:
Hi all, sorry I can't remember the spelling of lebro or is it lebra
office and would like an answer what one between thee lo and open
office is the most accessible on the mac? thanking you in advance.
just got a mac book pro and setting it up just now don't really have
much of a clew how the mac works but decided to give it a try. thanks
in advance for any help given.