[access-uk] NEED REMINDING WHERE KEYS ARE ON A N73

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:53:45 -0000

HI  ALL

trying TO HELP A FRIEND OUT OVER THE PHONE, AS HE'S NOW USING MY OLD N73.
problem IS, AS I've NOT USED IT FOR AGES, I've FORGOTTEN WHICH KEYS DO WHAT.

okay, I KNOW WHICH KEYS ARE THE SOFT KEY ONE AND TWO, BUT WHAT DO THE OTHER TWO
KEYS DO THAT ARE POSITIONED RIGHT UNDERNEATH KEYS ONE AND TWO??

also, FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, THERE ARE ALSO TWO KEYS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE
PHONE, SORT OF ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT EDGES.  can YOU REMIND ME WHAT THEY DO?
most IMPORTANTLY, WHICH IS THE TALKS KEY.

thanks FOR ANY HELP.

regards

terry