[access-uk] Re: NEED REMINDING WHERE KEYS ARE ON A N73

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:05:40 -0000

hI bRUCE

tHANKS FOR THAT, IT WAS PERFECT.

tERRY

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Johnston
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 2:35 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: NEED REMINDING WHERE KEYS ARE ON A N73

      Hi Terry,
  1. The talks key is the lower key on the left edge.
  2. The menu key is the upper key on the left edge.
  3. The lower key on the right edge is the clear key.
  4. The upper key on the right edge is the multi-media key.
  5. The key below soft key 1 is the call key.
  6. The key below soft key 2 is the exit key.

  Regards, Bruce