[access-uk] Re: N82

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 09:24:09 +0100

Hi Marg,

This is nothing to do with list views, the way to solve this is to go to the
menu, Tools, Settings, General, Display, then down to Screen Rotation.  You
will probably find this is set to auto. Press the square joypad to change
it, and turn it off.  Back out of the settings, and your troubles will be
over.

All the best

Steve

  _____