[access-uk] Re: My sent items folder has accidently emptied itself. Is there a way of getting the sent items back?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:45:41 +0100

Hi Alexander,

From looking at the web page, I don't think DBXtract has been replaced by DBXpress. Near the beginning of the page it talks about DBXpress but further on it talks about DBXtract which costs 5 dollars and it gives a paypal button to pay with...

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 4:23 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: My sent items folder has accidently emptied itself. Is there a way of getting the sent items back?

Hi again Catherine,

I looked at the link you gave and it seems that dbxtract has been replaced by DBXpress which I have to purchase online before I can download it and the cost is in dollars. There does not seem to be a link for DBxtract on the page you gave me a link to.

Do you have any other suggestions please, although please note that this is really not a problem as most of the sent items I may have lost were really rather short messages.

I will have a search on my XP machine and see if I can find the files that are missing.

Alexander Shannon ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq