[access-uk] Re: My experience with the Touch at the Apple store

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:27:01 -0000

hi Carol - thanks for the thought. I did indeed take the 2 pair of headphones I use regularly, and that are good quality. I know what you mean about how they can vary in power, that's why I didn't leave it to chance -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>