[access-uk] Re: Mouse pad on a laptop

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:09:20 +0000

Hi Andrew,

It's very much laptop dependent, but there is another option which may be handy.

Get a plastic card (not an old credit card obviously) from somewhere like Costa
Coffee, or from one of the Supermarkets.

Place it over the mouse pad, and tape one edge of the card so that it can still
be flipped over and the mouse pad used without the card covering any keys or
buttons.

I've seen many sighted people do this for exactly the same reasons.

George.