[access-uk] Re: Moister tester wanted

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:38:10 +0100

Hi Mike,  I wouldn't  of thought  that would of worked

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Moore
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:19 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Moister tester wanted

Hi Andy,

A long shot here, but how about using the resistance setting on a talking
multimeter? If you could space the probes apart a set distance, it could
perhaps help to tell how damp (less resistance) the soil is.

Regards,

Mike