[access-uk] Moister tester wanted

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:09:56 +0100

Hi the reason I need one of these, Is because I've lost most of the feeling in my fingers, so cannot feel how wet the soil is in the plant pots or seed trays, So I thought the next best thing is to look for an audible sounding moister tester if ones available. I would be most grateful for one of these. So if anyone knows of one I would be very appreciated thanks for any info anyone could give me on this. Andy S