[access-uk] Re: Moderators request once more: Subject naming

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:35:53 +0100

Hi,

I would also say in support of DJ Paddy that he did ask politely at first to
get users to try and do this, but users were continuing to change the subject
in this way even after being asked politely.  When Barry emailed again
yesterday, while most people were happy to learn etc, there was one individual
poticularly who didn't see why they had to fall into the rules, describing them
as geeky etc.  I believe Barry's responses were based on the "couldn't care
less" atitude of those particular messages from that one individual.

Thanks.
Andrew.