[access-uk] Re: Mobiles again

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:03:11 -0000

David,

Go to:

HTH

Andrew

  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
David Russell
  Sent: 19 March 2005 11:59
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] Mobiles again

  Hi All,

  I am considering the purchase of a pay as you go mobile phone with talks.
Call charges are not too important as the main use will be for texting.  Any
suggestions about phones or providers. I do not want anything huge that
sings and dances, just a basic phone with texting capabilities with Talks.

  Also, Steve Nutt recently sent subscription details of the Talks Users
mailing list, but my messages are returned saying "no such group exists".
If anyone is a member of a mobile phone list, Talks or otherwise, please let
me have the details.

  Thanks.

  David