[access-uk] Re: Mobile signals for my area

  • From: kazeja <kazeja@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:03:37 +0100

Hello Andy

Thanks for responding. I am using 3G but I have had this problem ever since I got the phone. It has become more important because I am attempting to use GPS software.

Best wishes

Kazeja
At 11:38 06/08/2008, you wrote:

Hi are you using 3G on your phone? if so change it back to the old system Tmbile have a problem with the 3G network just now and are working to sort it out
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287