[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone Suggestions.

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <sdryden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:10:59 -0000

Hi Tink, well a couple of suggestions. Firstly, have you looked at the good old 6600? Nice phone, pretty conventional keypad, a lot smaller than the 3650 as well. Newer versions of talks work very well on it as well. I agree with you on the keypad of the 7610, a little strange. You might like to look at the newer 6670 which is very similar to the 7610 but a much more conventional keypad. I haven't actually seen this phone myself so can't actually speak with authority on that one. Another phone to look at is the Nokia 6260. It's Nokia's new smart flip phone. Very very nice and with a very vconventional keypad inside but you might find them a little tacky. Sound system on this phone is far better than the 6600 and it has more memory in it. It's only draw back is that you can not have the volume of talks really quiet on it. It's ok and not overly embarrassing but a little inconvenient if you don't want anyone to possibly overhear you. A good solution though is to use a bluetooth headset or the wired one that comes with it.

Hope that helps Tink.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Léonie Watson" <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>