[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone Problem

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:10:45 +0100

All now sorted. Popped into the Vodafone shop a few doors from where we went to
lunch and it’s a settings item now changed. No it doesn’t talk, with my hearing
wouldn’t make much difference if it did as I’d not be able to understand what
it was saying.  Operating system? Who knows. It makes and receives calls which
is as much as I want to know.

Roger