[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Attachments

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:29:28 +0100

Not entirely sure of your problem. But have you tried this as a
solution?

But have you tried this:

Instead of going into an email and looking for the attachment, right
click on the email before opening it. Scroll down the menu until you
find 'view attachments'. Click into it and you'll find a sub menu of all
the files attached to that email. Click on the one you want to view and
it shall open unto you.

Instead of using a right click soft mouse key, you can use the
applications key which is three keys to the right of the spacebar on a
standard querty keyboard. Roughly speaking.

Hope useful. It's often a more straightforward way of getting to your
attachments rather than going into the email and using the insert-A
keystroke which 9 times out of 10 doesn't seem to bring up attachments
for me anyway.