[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook 2000 settings

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:22:46 +0100

Hi Kirsty

to display the bcc field in a message, go to view, when composing a message
with alt plus v and arrow down to bcc. If you can't see it it won't be
checked.  Press enter and you should be back in your message and be able to
view and use the bcc field.  With the clipboard, I think all you need to do
is again, go to view, and check to see if the clipboard toolbar is displayed
when you select the toolbars option.  If it is checked, try pressing enter
to disable it.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx