[access-uk] Re: Measuring medicines

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:46:23 +0100

Hi

I phoned the rnib, they put me through to the resource
centre which is run by action for blind people, I phoned
them, ordered over the phone, not normally done but phone
them and ask, perhaps the rnib themselves sell them, because
I think they put the order through to customer services, not
exactly sure, the order comes under action London. Let me
know how you get on.

Regards

Adrien