[access-uk] Re: Maybe off topic a bit: Air travel

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:41:18 -0000

I very much doubt that this is the case now as those rates were on very high
priced tickets.  It is now possible to get very cheap tickets so I think I am
fairly safe in saying that you will not get it now and even if you did, why
would you want to pay for a very high priced ticket when you would get two for
probabably less than the one.