[access-uk] Maverick

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:44:16 +0100

Hi,
Am I the only one on this list who is getting fed up with all these out of
office replies, as these people nether seem to get around to replying to the
questions given.
I am still in need of some help in making the sounds more erodible, as since I
have upgraded to Maverick the sound are very low and with my hearing loss I am
finding it hard to here if my emails have been sent. Any help would be
gratefully received? David.** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-