[access-uk] Re: MUTorrent?or is it UTorent?

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:26:17 +0100

Mandy, it's called Utorrent, and it is certainly worth having if you
wish to download a lot of music and stuff for free. Be aware though,
that most of it is illegal, so use the files you download for your
personal use only. I'm not saying you're not a law-abiding person, but
it's just something you need to be aware of when going down this route.
Hope that helps, and happy torrenting!
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 01:05:28 +0100, "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Anybody using this programme?  What does it do and how accessible is it?
> someone told me it is for music, films, drama - is it worth having?
>
> Mandy.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266