[access-uk] Re: MSN; Live Messenger; Web Messenger

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:09:02 +0100

Hi Andy, are you a Jaws user? There's an MSN help section in the Jaws help files/ popular applications with Jaws/ Microsoft applications/. That should get you started. As Chris said MSN and Windows Live Messenger are the same. Windows Live is the newer version of MSN. And yeah, what's wrong with tying a letter to a pigeon's leg? Fewer keystrokes to cope with and no new abbreviations and winks that you have to learn! :-)

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>