[access-uk] MP3 player with ease?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 19:18:13 +0100

Hi,

I want to buy a small accessible MP3 player that I can just plug into the USB
port of my computer - either at home or at work - that just allows you to cut
and paste MP3 files onto it and then immediately listen to them on the move
without any software like iTunes or anything. This is partly because I can't
load software onto my computer at work. I want to use it pretty much just to
listen to podcasts and MP3 files I may have created.

Sadly the iPod Shuffle doesn't work like this and, isn't very portable.

So any thoughts on something exactly like an iPod shuffle, don't want to have
to learn any keystrokes to get me through invisible menus, one that shows up as
a drive on your PC that you paste MP3 files onto and then play them. That's
what I want.

Anyone any thoughts? I want to buy one. Do they exist?

OH and if I could pick radio up on it, that might be quite good.

Thanks

...Damon

damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London, England.