[access-uk] Re: MP3 player with ease?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:00:08 +0100

Hi Damon

I think the Creative mp3 players are quite good, I don't use one but they do
just plug in and I think you would be able to at least get it playing files,
although navigating through folders might be harder.  If you want something
that is completely accessible, you're looking at the Book Courier/book port
(probably more functionality and higher price than you want, also not
recommended to transfer files through explorer, although possible), an Iriver
player with Rockbox (probably bigger than you want) or the Milestone 311 (uses
Sd cards and is overpriced, but completely accessible and just plugs in as a
drive).  Take your pick1

Also Try Brian Hartgen's website:w
www.hartgen.org/portable.html

Cheers