[access-uk] MOBILE PHONE PROVIDERS

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:33:36 +0000

Currently I’m experiencing severe hassle and poor customer service from my
network provider Vodaphone. Initially I went with them many years ago because
they were proactive in providing handsets with Talks installed to customers who
needed speech access.  I’ve stayed with them even though iPhones have made
Talks a thing of the past for me.  However, they have so badly botched a
supposed upgrade to 4G that I am seriously considering a move.  I’m therefore
interested to hear people’s experiences of providers who are particularly good
in terms of coverage and are also competitive on price for SIM only 4G monthly
contracts.  Any thoughts appreciated.

Ian Macrae
Commissioning Editor
Disability Now
Tel +44(20) 7619 7760
Mob +44(07)824 900 855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
follow us @disabilitynow<https://twitter.com/DisabilityNow> -
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Now/448258551882688> and
sign up to our eNewsletter
here<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/newsletter-subscription>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW