[access-uk] Longshot Request for Help with a Television Programme

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:26:13 +0100

Hi List.

Is there any possibility at all that someone has recorded the audio described
episode of Grimm that went out in the early hours of Saturday morning, on
Watch, Sky channel 109?

If by any chance there is, could you find it in your heart to transfer a copy
to your PC and then to share via Sendspace, Dropbox or some such?

I appreciate its a slim chance, but if you don't ask, you don't get! So here's
hoping.

Regards.

Darran

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." Douglas
Adams