[access-uk] Re: Logging In To FTP Site

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:36:58 +0100

Hi,

if you get 404 error in internet explorer, click on view, then click on "open
ftp server in windows explorer". If you then get an error telling you that
windows can't log you on to the server, or something along the lines of that,
click OK and you will be in the normal windows explorer list view obviously
with no files. Right click/press the apolication key, go up till you find "long
on as", click on that. You will be prompted for your log on details and
hopefully should be able to log in.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net