[access-uk] Re: Listen Again

  • From: "Maggie Norton" <maggie.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:51:12 -0000

Thanks Douglas,
I have Real Alternative installed. But, the problem is that I can't launch the programme, just get that error message, and so do not get as far as the list of channels or programmes!
The TV; podcast and gutenburg parts work fine, it's just Listen again
Thanks, anyway!
Maggie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>