[access-uk] Re: Listen Again

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:41:01 -0000

Sorry Maggie, but in that case I don't know the answer.  All I can suggest is
uninstalling the
whole thing,   downloading a fresh copy of the installer, and trying again.  If
it happens again,
try to make a note of the name of the missing file - Alasdair may be able to
help.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison