[access-uk] Re: List messages

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:56:11 +0100

Hi Chris

I think it is as others have suggested, that some messages are being replied to when people catch up rather than my not receiving them as I first thought.

I'll keep an eye on it and bear your suggestion in mind.

Thanks.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:48:53 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] List messages

Hi everyone

Since I subscribed again to this list on Friday, I've become
aware of receiving replies to messages that have obviously been sent to the list, but not received the original questions and queries people have been sending. Nothing appears to be straying into my Jumk folder, and I've subscribed in the usual way like before. Is it me, or have other people been receiving answers to questions from the likes of Steve, but not the messages posing the questions themselves?

I hope that makes sense.

Baffled!!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx