[access-uk] List messages

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:48:53 +0100

Hi everyone

Since I subscribed again to this list on Friday, I've become aware of receiving
replies to messages that have obviously been sent to the list, but not received
the original questions and queries people have been sending.  Nothing appears
to be straying into my Jumk folder, and I've subscribed in the usual way like
before.  Is it me, or have other people been receiving answers to questions
from the likes of Steve, but not the messages posing the questions themselves?

I hope that makes sense.

Baffled!!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx