[access-uk] Limited wireless connection on my Toshiba laptop

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:32:30 -0000

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing problems connecting to our home wireless network with my Toshiba A60 Pro laptop. It is a model which needs an external card to connect wirelessly. The card is working normally and our wireless network is displayed in the system tray, but I have a limited connection preventing me from connecting to other machines on the network and have no internet access. Any suggestions what might be the problem? It seems the laptop's IP address cannot be found.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

08:10:00