[access-uk] Latest Version of AVG Free

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:38:48 -0000

Would someone be kind enough to send me a direct link whereby I can download
this by clicking on the right mouse and selecting Save Target As

I am currently using a dial-up on this computer and apart from everything being
so slow I am not very good myself at finding the exact link on the AVG page.
I've been looking and see all this stuff about Torent etc and as I haven't a
clue what I am doing, this would be a great help please/

Eleanor