[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer TV Beta

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 19:05:23 -0000

Gordon,

unlike Peter, I can get the beta file to run and produce the list of programs
but pressing enter
on most  of them has no apparent effect - a few give a message "Sorry, this
program is not
available" (or something to that effect).
I have a normal installation of  WMP on this machine - are you saying that I
may need to
download and install an additional codec?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison