[access-uk] LOADING SAME FILES ON TO MULTIPLE PENFRIENDS AGAIN

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:59:06 -0000

Hi, I thought I understood how to do this so that Penfriend readers could
all be loaded with WAV files recorded in a studio, and used by visitors to
an attraction to hear the same info every time they hit a particular label.

The file structure of the Penfriend looks very complicated, and while I'm
pretty sure they are somewhere in the Rec directory, I need help to
understand where the files go.

Another problem is that I don't seem to be able to play the WAV files on any
of the players installed on my laptop, which is odd.

Please could someone enlighten me so that the project I'm trying to assist
won't run into an unnecessary difficulty.

Thanks,

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593