[access-uk] LISTENER assistance

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:38:28 +0100

Does anyone have anything to suggest to help an In Touch listener struggling to
find a usable mobile.  Please note she doesn't want talks or any other whistles
and gongs, just a straightforward easy-to-use-and-see phone. She says:
 Hi, I need to replace my mobile phone with phone with one with keys and
lettering big and clear enough for me to see.  I have early stage macular
degeneration
and have trouble with seeing small letters, especially when the contrast is
low.  I just want a simple phone, not a camera or a speaking phone.  The main

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.