[access-uk] Re: TRAIL

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:31:13 +0100

TRAILIan

Try
http://pdaudio.net/dectalk/page/

Just to add my two-pence worth, I don't think you can get much better than the
Neospeech voices for american english, or the excellent Daniel British English
Scansoft Real Speak voice which is now being sold by a fair number of A.T.
companies as part of their products.  Real Speak Demo at:
http://www.nuance.com/realspeak/demo/

James