[access-uk] Re: KEYNOTE OLD (OLD) SYNTHESIZER - FIRMWARE UPGRADES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:03:52 +0100

Thanks, Doris.  I'll bear that in mind.

It's looking pretty doubtful now and this first sale will probably fall through.

Could you please talk to your friend for me and find out exactly what he wants to do with this Keynote he badly wants because perhaps he won't be able to use it either. I'd so appreciate it if you could.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx