[access-uk] Re: Juice and Vista

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:36:48 -0000

Hi Douglas

I had this problem when I installed Juice on Vista Home Premium and tried to run it. So I did some searching on the Internet and came across a website containing some instructions on how to get it going. I have pasted these below for yours and anyone else's convenience.

It works for me, but if anybody has additional or better suggestions, bring them on (smiles).

Jackie

1. Download, install, then browse to the installation folder
2. Change the EXE compatibility mode to Windows XP SP2 [right-click the executable, flip to the Compatibility tab, place a checkmark in the 'Run this program
in compatibili8ty mode', then press the OK button]
3. Open Ipodder.cfg with Notepad and change the output directory from "My Documents" to "Documents" - which is found under C:\Users\username\appdata\Roaming\iPodder
[by default]
4. Launch Juice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>