[access-uk] Re: Jaws scripts

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:22:57 +0100

Ah OK Carol, I'll comment on it then. I think the problem was caused by some
key assignments which had been assigned to the desktop layout in the default
Outlook scripts, and not for all keyboard layouts.  This happens from time
to time with jaws. This was providing a conflict. I have this feature
working perfectly now on three machines here, one running xp pro and office
2003, one using xp home and office 2000 and one using office 2000 and
windows 98, so everything should be fine.