[access-uk] Jaws not reading list items

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:39:56 -0000

Hi,

Apologies for sending this to access-uk but not currently subscribed to
jaws-uk.

Am using Jaws 7 with Win XP pro.  Have noticed this morning that when in
Outlook Jaws on occasions stops reading message titles when in 'message
list' and same with menu items etc on ohter applications.  Have also just
experienced when writing this message that when trying to cursor back &
forward to read through message text jaws stopped speaking text.  Is this a
specific known jaws 7 problem.   Seems to be fine if I unoad Jaws and then
restart it however I've had to do so several times just to get this message
done.

Your help greatfully appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil